DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY Hill Glider ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Hill Glider MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HILL GLIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HILL GLIDER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM HILL GLIDER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Hill Glider WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND A RISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN PROVINCIAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting HillGlider.com, you agree that the laws of Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms & Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Hill Glider.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to HillGlider.com or to products you purchase through HillGlider.com shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Ottawa, Ontario, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Hill Glider’s intellectual property rights, Hill Glider may seek injunction or other appropriate relief in any Canadian court in the province of Ontario, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
If you have a product warranty claim please fill in the form below and ensure you’ve included your return email and any information regarding your product within 24 hours of receiving your product.
W A R R A N T Y
The warranty applies only to Hill Glider products purchased from an Authorized Hill Glider Dealer, Distributor, or Online store and is extended only to the original purchaser (“Owner”) for a period of 90 days from the purchase date. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Hill Glider Dealer, Distributor, or website.
Hill Glider warrants all products sold by Authorized Dealers and Distributors to be free of defects in material or workmanship. Hill Glider‘s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Hill Glider will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
* Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to a Hill Glider product not specifically authorized in writing by Hill Glider.
* Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
* Hill Glider products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following: – Damage or Breakage from wear and tear – Impact-related damage or breakage – Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness – Intentional damage and/or breakage – Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and tear – Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow – Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories – Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship – Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
If a defect arises in the Hill Glider within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product to the Authorized Hill Glider Dealer or Distributor from whom they were purchased. Hill Glider will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product. Furthermore, if the Hill Glider part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance. Authorized Hill Glider Dealers or Distributors do not have the authority to alter, modify, or in any way change the terms or conditions of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights which vary from state to state. All warranties implied by state law, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of the written warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you. With the exception of any warranties implied by state law as hereby limited, the foregoing express limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements and similar obligations of manufacturer or seller.
How it works:
* All products to be returned to Hill Glider for warranty must be taken to an Authorized Hill Glider Dealer or Distributor before the expiration of the warranty period and must be accompanied by the dated proof of purchase.
* All products must be shipped prepaid and insured. Hill Glider assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the Owner to a Hill Glider Authorized Dealer, Distributor, or Hill Glider facility. Shipping charges to a Hill Glider Authorized Dealer, Distributor or Hill Glider facility are not refundable.
* Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
* Return shipping costs will be paid by Hill Glider. Return Policy Unused merchandise may be returned for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of the original purchase date. Opened merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee (see guidelines below). Sorry, we cannot accept any returns on boards that have been ridden. Return Guidelines
* Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
* All items must be unused and in resalable condition. If you have opened the plastic covering on your deck or mounted the trucks/ bindings, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
* All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect (see warranty policy).
* Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with all tags attached.
* Decks and parts must be returned unopened and unused. Stickers and DVD’s must be unused and unopened.
Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product. A refund will be processed (excluding original shipping costs and/or restocking fees) to your credit card 7 to 14 days after we receive the returned product.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless the product is defective or there was an error in filling the order, in which case we will gladly issue a call tag. For product exchanges, item(s) must be returned unused and in resalable condition (as outlined above). A written explanation of the exchange with your contact info, including an original purchase receipt must accompany the product. Any additional expenses and/or shipping charges will be charged to the original credit card supplied. Returns, Exchanges and Warranty Claims must be submitted to: HillGlider.com Att:Returns 1750 Courtwood Cres., Suite 308 Ottawa, ON K2C 2B5 Canada If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us at CONTACT US